NestledinaBook

Nestled in a Book

I love Romance, New Adult, and Erotica books. I love sharing the books and authors that I love with people who have that in common or others who might not have ever known about them.

Underestimated

Underestimated - Jettie Woodruff 4.5 STARS!

WOW! I don't even know where to begin. I decided to read this book because I read that it was similar to the Consequences series by Aleatha Romig. That is one of my all-time favorite series and it's so different than most of what's out there so I jumped at the chance to again read something different. While it is very similar, I was still able to enjoy it as it's own separate and different story.

If you read the Consequences series, then you know by me telling you that it's similar that this is not your grandmother's love story. It is not flowery, gentle, sweet, or touching. It is a love story despite the fact that it is also ugly, brutal, disturbing, frustrated, and twisted.

I was hooked on this story from the very beginning and considering it's a very long book, I read it in a relatively very short period of time. I just couldn't put it down. The characters were interesting and while I've seen some reviews complain that they didn't know the direction of the plot, I thought that was what was most exciting. It was like sitting on the edge of your seat the entire time or waiting for someone to jump out and scare you.

The only negative thing I do have to say about this book is that the heroine, Morgan/Riley was extremely frustrating with all of her back and forth. And then (without giving too much away...) after what she did, I was really annoyed at the way she acted when it was done to her. She tended to act like a petulant child at times.

This story is a bit twisted, it will make you question your own judgement, but it's an interesting ride. If you're looking for something different, then look no further. This is your book.