NestledinaBook

Nestled in a Book

I love Romance, New Adult, and Erotica books. I love sharing the books and authors that I love with people who have that in common or others who might not have ever known about them.

Archer's Voice (A Sign of Love)

Archer's Voice (A Sign of Love) - Mia Sheridan There are some books that come in to your life that hook you deep, from the first few pages. And sometimes nothing spectacular happens, sometimes you can't even pinpoint what it is, but you're hooked. And you just know it's going to be special. This was one of those books.

I am loathe to tell you too much about this book because experiencing the story as it unfolds is part of what makes it so magical. So even though this book deserves a long, lengthy review, I just don't know how much I can give you without doing you a huge disservice. I'll do my best...

Bree is so likable. It's not often that the heroine does absolutely nothing to annoy me. She's grounded, genuine, thoughtful, caring, and kind-hearted. You are on her side from the very beginning, cheering her on and willing her to come out on top.

Archer is a dream boat, but the fact that he's smoking hot is actually at the bottom of the list, which is saying a lot. He's so gentle and loving, but due to his past he's skeptical and wounded. Watching these two meet and bond is absolutely beautifully breathtaking.

This is one that you have to experience for yourself. It's such a beautiful journey. Don't hesitate. Don't walk. Run. Read this book now.