NestledinaBook

Nestled in a Book

I love Romance, New Adult, and Erotica books. I love sharing the books and authors that I love with people who have that in common or others who might not have ever known about them.

Grounded (Up In The Air, #3)

Grounded (Up In The Air, #3) - R.K. Lilley This was definitely my favorite book of the series! So much happened. I’m having a hard time organizing it all in my head. I finished the last 70% of the book in one sitting. James and Bianca’s story was entertaining from the beginning but it wasn’t until this installment that I really loved it.

I do have one negative thing to say so I’ll get that out of the way first. The fact that Bianca likes anime and manga is the most unattractive quality the author could have given her. I don’t know why, but that is such a turn-off for me. I file anime away with other things that I consider to be immature. I don’t know, I just thought it was an odd choice.

Anyway! I love so many things about this book and I don’t know how much I can describe them without giving away major spoilers! But I shall try…

I love Stephan. In the beginning, I thought their relationship was overly codependent and I wasn’t a big fan, but as you get to know him, their friendship, and more of their past, you get it. I love love love him. And I love him and Javier together. I loved watching their story play out, too.

I love the back story involving Bianca’s dad. It keeps you on the edge of your seat through the entire series because you can just feel that something is coming. It’s like an undercurrent of tension that’s always present, and you’re always waiting for the other shoe to drop. It makes for some pretty intense points in the story.

And of course, I love James. He’s so powerful and domineering, yet gentle and loving. There were times that I wanted to strangle him and some of the things he did, while they made sense later, really stung. You could feel how Bianca must feel, and it wasn’t always pleasant.

Overall, this story was very intriguing, entertaining, and of course, hot. If you love powerful, sexy, billionaires, this is definitely a series for you!