NestledinaBook

Nestled in a Book

I love Romance, New Adult, and Erotica books. I love sharing the books and authors that I love with people who have that in common or others who might not have ever known about them.

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1)

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) - M. Pierce I don't know how to properly write a review that this book deserves. I happened to catch one of my favorite bloggers suggesting it and instantly one clicked. I finished up the book I was reading and then immediately started this one. I read it practically in one sitting. In the very beginning, I was a little disappointed because it was shaping up to be little more than smut (albeit intriguing). But oh how the tides turned. I loved this book. I don't know what to say other than that. I know I'll be feeling this one for a while. It's been too long since I've read a book that left me hungry for more. I scoured the author's twitter/goodreads profile/website just looking for morsels where I could find them. I need to know more about this story, this author, everything. Thank you M. Pierce, whoever you are.