NestledinaBook

Nestled in a Book

I love Romance, New Adult, and Erotica books. I love sharing the books and authors that I love with people who have that in common or others who might not have ever known about them.

The Redhead Plays Her Hand

The Redhead Plays Her Hand - Alice Clayton The Redhead series is one of my favorite series of all-time. I love when a book can bring me to tears and inspire me, but what I really love is when a book makes me laugh hysterically and keeps a smile on my face from cover to cover. Alice Clayton has the uncanny ability to combine both and wrap it up in a bow. It’s perfect. She writes witty banter flawlessly and there’s little more I love in a book than good witty banter. It’s just so endearing. I think the back-and-forth dialogue, if written well, really shows a the spark and connection between two people.

Jack Hamilton is a huge movie star. He’s young, talented, and hot. He’s staying out late, partying all night, and getting in to trouble with Hollywood’s bad boy, Adam Kasen. Because that’s what a 24-year-old man on the top of the world does.

Grace Sheridan is about to be the star of a television show. She’s living with her hot, hunk of a boyfriend, Jack, and evading the paparazzi. She’s 9 years his senior and the world won’t let her forget it, except when they’re reminding her that she’s not thin as a rail.

Jack’s partying begins to spiral out of a control and he becomes increasingly more combative and difficult. Grace tries not to push him but gently suggests that he should take it down a notch. But what is she to do when he’s filming for his new movie on location in Sin City?

Jack and Grace are trying to navigate the madness that has become their life while attempting to stay focused on what’s important – their relationship and their careers. Taking the ride with them is a rollercoaster full of hilarity, wit, sex, and so much heart that it’s surprising. I have such a soft spot for Jack and Grace, and I’m genuinely going to miss them. But Alice Clayton earned herself a fan-girl, good and well, and I will continue to read anything she writes. You’ve got to pick up this series! You will love the Redhead and her Sexiest Man Alive.